Friday, September 6, 2019

HOLLA, I'M BACK!

Hi All,

Now I am a mother of one. My daughter is almost 3 years old, named Arista Artmelody Bawono.

From now on I am not only posting about my life or fashion or travel, but I’ll also try to post about family and motherhood. I am not an expert, I just want to write about my experiences and feelings.

So, I attended an event called Moms Mingle by Kumparanmom (from kumparan.com) on August 31st,2019. We talked about financial for family because as a mom we must know about anything or at least we can learn about it.



The talk show hosted by Sun Life, Ila Abdulrahman as Financial Planner, Kelly Tandiono (@kelly_tandiono) - Model and Brand Ambassador of Sun Life, Kania Annisa Anggiani (@kekekania) - Mompreneur, Founder and CEO of Chic and Darling.

That was a good talk show for us to learn about Healthy Financial for Family.

I already wrote the complete article about it on
https://kumparan.com/arissa-arief/healthy-financial-for-moms-happy-life-1rnZDUaPCcu

Please read and give me some feedback.

Dank u alles
XOXO
#AAALittlePrincess #MamiLody

No comments:

Post a Comment